RITES Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice
Rail India Technical and Economic Service has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Apprentice. A total of 146 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 12.05.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 146 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Short List / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Graduate Apprentice – 96 Posts
• Diploma Apprentice – 15 Posts
• Trade Apprentice – 35 Posts
• Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) from NCVT/SCVT in the trades mentioned at Annexure-I, recognized by UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ GOI.
• Graduate Apprentice – 28 to 40 years
• Diploma Apprentice – 28 to 40 years
• Trade Apprentice – 28 to 40 years
• Graduate Apprentice – Rs.14,000/-
• Diploma Apprentice – Rs.12,000/-
• Trade Apprentice – Rs.10,000/-
• a) The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of discipline (Trade/Branch/Stream) wise merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in the essential qualification mentioned in Annexure I, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria in the required Essential Qualification mentioned at Para 2(a).
• b) In case same % is secured by more than one candidate, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of their age (Date of Birth) i.e. higher the age, higher is the position in the merit.
• c) The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through e-mail along with uploading of list on RITES website.
How to apply:-
• a) Prior to applying for apprenticeship training vacancies in RITES Limited, Engineering Degree/Diploma candidates who have not registered with BOAT through NATS Portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) are required to register themselves and ITI Pass or Graduate BA, BBA/B Com pass candidates are required to register themselves on apprenticeshipindia.org NAPS portal.
• b) Once registered on the NATS/NAPS apprenticeship portal as mentioned above, the interested candidates need to submit the details of registration and other relevant details by clicking the link https://forms.gle/vQk548kzhQKyARxZA.
• c) After filling the online form as per Point No. 3 (b) above, Candidates need to submit the scanned copy of the following documents in one pdf file on email ID [email protected] on or before the closing date of vacancy i.e. 12.05.2021.