Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Medical Consultant
The Official Announcement has been issued by Reserve Bank of India to fill the vacancies of Bank’s Medical Consultant. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 28.06.2021. Applicants should send applications through Online. Apply Link Given in notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:-Reserve Bank of India
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 28.06.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-Chennai – All over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Bank’s Medical Consultant – 01 Post
• Applicants should complete MBBS degree can apply for above Job.
• Candidates should have minimum 2 years experience.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are 18 to 25 years of age can apply.
• The salary for the above posts wil be Rs.1000/- per hour depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or Mail.
How to apply: –
• Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as per the format given in Annex – III only.
• The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email.
• Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC, shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
• They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Government of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list of caste for each state is available on the site http://www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).