Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2021 | Hospital Attendants
Rail Wheel Factory has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Staff Nurse, Radiographer/ X-Ray Technician, Lab Technicians, Hospital Attendants Posts. There are 25 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 20.04.2021 , 5 PM and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization Name: Rail Wheel Factory
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 25
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
• Staff Nurse – 13
• Radiographer/X-ray – 01
• Technician Lab Technician – 01
• Hospital Attendants – 10
1. Staff Nurse
Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc (Nursing). Note: The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary nurse Midwives, Midwives and ‘B’ Grade Nurses, by way of reduced course period etc. Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above, under these concessions will also be eligible for recruitment.
10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Institute Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography X Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
3. Lab Technician
B.Se with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMET) or equivalent (OR) B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
4. Estate Assistant
10th pass (OR) III from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
1. Senior Administrative Officer – Not exceeding 45 years
2. Senior Production Assistant – 35 years
3.Technician – 35 years
4.Estate Assistant – 35 years
1.Staff Nurse – Rs. 44,900/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
2.Radiographer/X-ray Technician – Rs. 29,200/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
3. Lab Technician – Rs. 35,400/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
4. Hospital Attendants – Rs. 18,000/- (plus DA & other allowances as admissible)
• Applicants selected through walk in Interview and shortlisting based on the candidates performance and physical strength.
How to Apply:-
• Applicants should fill the application form and send through post along with required documents.
• The candidates will have to bring the following original documents along with one self attested copy of the documents:
• a. Date of birth certificate or SSLC/SSE Board Certificate
• b. All Education certificates (eg. SSLC/SSC, HSC, Diploma, Degree etc)
• e. If working, NOC from the current employer
• d. Experience certificate, if any.
Place : Technical Training Centre, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560064.
Time: 11.00 hours.
• All the candidates proposed to be engaged should have good physical and mental health as per Railway Medical standards and they will be subjected to medical examination and should be found fit.
• The eligible and willing candidates should report to the venue on the date/time of interview along with the filled up application form in the prescribed format appended, duly enclosing necessary self attested copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification. Only eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed conditions will be eligible for Walk-in-Interview. Application received with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.