Power Grid Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
Power Grid has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) . A total of 35 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 15.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -Power Grid
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 35 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Written Test/ Computer Based Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 30
• Diploma Trainee ( Civil) – 05
• Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
• Diploma Trainee ( Civil) – Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be 27 years for General/EWS 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC/ST .
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.27,500/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Test/ Computer Based Test .
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
• For General Category Candidates – Rs.300/-
• For SC/ST/Ex-Sm/PWD Candidates – No Fees
How to apply:-
• Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply logon to http://www.powergrid.in → Careers section → Job Opportunities→ Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment and then “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
• POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
• Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
• Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting online application in the space earmarked in the on-line application:
• Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the POWERGRID website for appearing in the screening test.
• In case the candidate qualifies the written test and is called for further verification process then at that time the candidate is required to produce the above uploaded documents in original.
• Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates.