Pondicherry University Recruitment 2021 | Junior Research Fellowship
The Official Announcement has been issued by Pondicherry University to fill the vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 13.05.2021. Applicants should apply through Online along with required documents. Interview details will be communicated through mail or post. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – Pondicherry University
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 01 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 13.05.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Junior Research Fellowship – 01 Post
• Applicants should complete PG Degree in (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences ) from recognized university/ Institute can apply for above Job.
• The fellowship will be applicable as per DST norms for the NET/GATE or Non-NET candidates as appropriate.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those who are minimum 18 years of age can apply.
• For detailed age relaxation download the notification.
• The monthly salary for the above posts will be depend upon work nature.
• People for this job invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be mentioned in the Notification.
How to apply: –
• Applications with complete bio-data including e-mail id, a recent photograph, copies of mark sheets, degree certificates, certificates in support of age, other academic credentials and experience are invited from the interested candidates for the following post to work in SERB project.
• Date of Interview: 14.05.2021 at 10.30 am through Google Meet.
• The meeting link will be send to the eligible candidates.
• Interested candidates are requested to send CV to the following address on or before 13.05.2020 at 5.00 pm.
• Email ID – [email protected]