PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2022
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) for the General, Finance and Accounts, Information Technology, Research (Economics), Legal and Official Language (Rajbhasha) Streams. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts or terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process. PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2022 | PFRDA: 22 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Posts 2022 | PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Job Notification 2022 | PFRDA Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Online Application @ https://www.pfrda.org.in/– PFRDA invites Online applications for recruitment of 22 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) for the General, Finance and Accounts, Information Technology, Research, Legal and Official Language Streams Posts.
Organization: – Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 22
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- . 07.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A. Officer Grade ‘A’ (AM):-
2. Finance and Accounts
3. Information Technology
4. Research (Economics)
6. Official Language (Rajbhasha)
A. Officer Grade ‘A’ (AM):-
1. General – Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University or ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
2. Finance and Accounts – Graduation from a recognized university AND ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/ FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
3. Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology. Minimum Experience: Post Qualification experience of two (02) years in the field of Information Technology.
4. Research (Economics) – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics.
5. Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
6. Official Language (Rajbhasha) – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on July 31, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1992.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt of India rules.
1. The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)- 85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
2. Presently, the gross emolument including PFRDA’s contribution towards National Pension System (NPS), Grade Allowance, Special Allowance, Special Grade Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, Family Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance, Learning Allowance and Housing Allowance, etc. at the minimum of scale is approx. Rs. 1,40,000/- per month.
1. Phase I On-Line Examination
2. Phase II On-Line Examination
3. Phase III Interview
1. UR/GEN, EWS & OBC – Rs.1000/-
2. SC/ST/PwBD/Women – Nil
How to apply: –
Candidates are required to apply On-line through the website www.pfrda.org.in from 15/09/2022 to 07/10/2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to PFRDA’s office.