NWDA Recruitment 2022 07 | JE, UDC & Stenographer Posts
A new employment announcement has been issued by the National Water Resources Agency (NWDA). Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Junior Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade – II, Lower Division Clerk. Applicants wishing to register are advised to apply expeditiously with the help of the information below.
Organization :- NWDA
Job Type: – Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – permanent
Last date:- 23.05.2022
Selection Process:- Written test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Junior Engineer (JE) Civil – 02 Posts
2. Junior Accountant – 01 Posts
3. Junior Accountant – 01 Posts
4. Stenographer Grade-II – 03 Posts
1. Junior Engineer (JE) Civil:-
Essential: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized i University or equivalent.
2. Junior Accountant:-
Essential: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
Desirable: Three years experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government office/PSU/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body/Reputed Private Organization.
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC):-
Essential: Degree of a recognized University.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point &Internet.
Essential: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
1. Junior Engineer (JE) Civil – 18-27 Years
2. Junior Accountant – 18-27 Years
3. Junior Accountant – 18-27 Years
4. Stenographer Grade-II – 18-27 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NWDA official Notification 2022 for more reference.
1. Junior Engineer (JE) Civil – Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
2. Junior Accountant – Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
3. Junior Accountant – Level – 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
4. Stenographer Grade-II – Level – 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
NWDA may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1. Written Exam
2. Certificate Verification
1. Gen/ OBC – Rs.840/-
2. SC, ST, EWS and Women – Rs.500/-
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.
How to apply:-
Those interested can apply through the online web address given below from 26.04.2022 to 23.05.2022.Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NWDA website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. http://nwda.gov.in/ from 23.04.2022 to 23.05.2022.