Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 | FT GDMO
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of FT General Surgeon & FT GDMO. A total of 02 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Email from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 18.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 02 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Personal Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• FT General Surgeon – 01 Post
• FT GDMO – 01 Post
• FT General Surgeon – MS in General Surgery or MBBS + PG Diploma in General Surgery with 5 years relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification.
• FT GDMO – MBBS with one year relevant experience after obtaining MBBS .
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Minimum Age: Not less than 18 years as on 18.06.2021 and Maximum age not to exceed 35 years as on the date of appointment.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• FT General Surgeon – Rs.87,200/- per month
• FT GDMO – Rs.72,600/- per month
• Applicants will be selected through Personal interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Interested eligible candidates are requested to go through NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in HR ManagementOpportunities/Policies for detailed Advertisement and download application format.
• They may submit their application duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility to [email protected] by 18/06/2021.
• The candidates may attend the INTERVIEW at 09:00hrs on 25/06/2021 at Nisarga Guest House, Kaiga Township, PO: Kaiga-581400, Karwar, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka along with their Original Application, two passport size photographs and Original certificates including Registration certificate, Proof of Age, Qualification, Caste etc. Applications received after the last date due to any reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
• The NPCIL Kaiga Management reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter the above advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
• All details pertaining to process/updates/corrigendum/addendum etc. will only be published/ provided on NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in this from time to time.