Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice
Nuclear Fuel Complex has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Apprentice. A total of various vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 05.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization :- Nuclear Fuel Complex
Job Type: -Government of India
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Merit List
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)
• Electronics Mechanic
• Instrument Mechanic
• Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)
• Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
• Mechanic Diesel
• Candidates who have passed 10th and ITI in respective Trades during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible to apply.
• For more detail download the notification.
• The age of the applicants should be above 18 years of age as on 01.01.2021 .
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.7,700/- to Rs.8,050/- depend upon a work nature.
• ITI Pass candidates who are willing to join as Apprenticeship Trainee for a period of one year in NFC are required to apply through NAPS portal viz., apprenticeshipindia.org
• Candidates in each Trade will be selected in the order of the Merit and the communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail.
How to apply:-
• Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.org and can apply through portal only.
• Candidates are advised to check their emails periodically and keep the same active during the selection process
• The Training of the Apprentice shall be terminated without intimation following unauthorized absence of the candidate to training for a period of more than 15 days.
• No TA & DA shall be admissible for joining, if selected.