NTPC Recruitment 2022 | 12 Executive Posts
NTPC has released an employment notification of the central government. It has been informed that 12 vacancies are to be filled for 12 Executive (Hospital Administration), Executive (Civil) & Executive (Architecture) Posts. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. We have compiled the complete details of these tasks below.
Organization: – NTPC
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 12
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 14.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Exam & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Executive (Hospital Administration)
2. Executive (Civil)
3. Executive (Architecture)
1. Executive (Hospital Administration) :-
Qualification: Qualification: MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/BHMS/B. Sc. Nursing/ B. Pharma AND PG Degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration/ Hospital Management from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 05 years’ experience as Hospital Administrator of minimum 50 bedded Hospital. Candidates having experience of medical core of Defence services will be given preference.
Qualification: BE/BTech in Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University /Institute.
Experience Requirement: Experience Requirement: Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience in execution/construction.
Qualification: Bachelor of Architecture with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution
Experience Requirement: Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience in execution/construction.
1. Executive (Hospital Administration) – Below 56 years
2. Executive (Civil) – Below 40 years
3. Executive (Architecture) – Below years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Executive (Hospital Administration) – Rs.1,00,000/-
2. Executive (Civil) – Rs.150,000/-
3. Executive (Architecture) – Rs.150,000/-
In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening / shortlisting / selection test or to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria, as per requirement.
1. Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
2. Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG Branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal.
3. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account.
Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only) / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No., date of payment etc., are required to be filled up in the online application.
How to apply: –
Candidates fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NTPC website in the careers web page under current openings section https://careers.ntpc.co.in/ from 30.06.2022 to 14.07.2022.