NTPC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Engineer | Assistant Chemist
The official announcement has been issued by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited to fill the vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Assistant Chemist. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 10.03.2021. Candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online application form and send through Online with prescribed format . There are 230 jobs vacancy available in all over India. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately.
Organization:- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 230 Posts
Nature of work: -May be Permanent
Last date:- 10.03.2021
Selection Process:- Online Test
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Engineer
• Assistant Chemist
• Qualifications for above post candidates should Complete B.E/B.Tech (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation ) from government recognized University / Institute can apply for this job.
• For Assistant Chemist Post Applicants should complete master degree in Chemistry.
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be Minimum 18 Maximum 30 years of age.
• The monthly salary for the above work will be Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- depend upon work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• For more information download and read the notification.
• For UR/OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs.300/-
• For SC/PH/ST Candidates – No Fees
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should apply through Online. Applicants can search suitable job for their stream.
• Fill the Online Applications and attach the required documents along with application and submitted.
• Call letter for Interview send to applicants through mail or registered post.