NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021 | Mechanical Engineering
The official announcement has been issued by National Thermal Power Corporation Limited to fill the vacancies of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering Posts. Men and Women can apply for this job. Last date to apply for such posts are 10.06.2021. candidates can apply through Online. Applicants fill the Online applications and bio data with prescribed format . There are 280 job available. Those who are not yet applied should apply immediately. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 280 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last Date:- 10.06.2021
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electronics Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Total 280 vacancy
• Electrical Engineering – Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/Power Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical/Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering
• Electronics Engineering – Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics
• Instrumentation Engineering – Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
• Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries/JVs companies of NTPC across the country for as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/semester students, are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree (55% for SC/ST/PwBD Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts candidates). A candidate with can only apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
• For more information Download the Notification.
• Applicants must be minimum 18 to Maximum 27 years of age can apply.
• The monthly salary for above Job will be Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- depend upon a work nature.
• Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021.
• Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
How to apply: –
• Candidates need to apply online for the post of EET-2021 with their GATE-2021 registration number by visiting www.ntpccareers.net or careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.
• Candidates are requested to go through the full text of the advertisement available on our website for detailed eligibility criteria, reservation & relaxations, selection process, placement and other details before applying.
• Last date for apply above Job is 10.06.2021.