NSFDC Recruitment 2022 07 Junior Executive Posts
NSFDC has issued a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of 07 Junior Executive (Information Technology), Senior Assistant Posts In this notification. posts below we have compiled the complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 14.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Junior Executive (Information Technology)
2. Senior Assistant
1. Junior Executive (Information Technology):-
Qualification: 1. Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/IT or PGDCA with Master Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration from a recognized University. He/she should have knowledge of one or more programming language like VB, C, C++, C# and Web Designing/ Scripting and HTML/DHTML, ASP Programming etc. and back end software like MS-SQL, Oracle etc. 2. Minimum 3 years’ hand-on relevant experience in software Development in a Financial Institution/ similar organization. He/she should be well acquainted with recent/ latest programming software and work.
2. Senior Assistant:-
Qualification: 1. Degree in Commerce/Eco/Statistics/Arts/Science from a recognized University. 2. Minimum 1 years‟ experience in the relevant field.
Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application/MS office package.
1. Junior Executive (Information Technology) – 28 Years
2. Senior Assistant – 27 Years
Note:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt.
1. Junior Executive (Information Technology) – Rs. 26000-93000/-
2. Senior Assistant – Rs. 25000-90000/-
1. Online written test.
Examination Centre: Online written test will be held in the month of September 2022 at the centres and, subject to enough number of candidates (minimum 25 Number for one centre) Delhi-NCR, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Lucknow and Chennai.
1. The candidates belonging to General Category/Others Backward Classes are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs.600/- (inclusive of GST). However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM are exempted from payment of application fee. Separate form has to be filled for each post. Exemption of fee is also applicable to for internal candidate(s) irrespective of their category.
2. The application fee can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro),Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
How to apply: –
Candidates can apply online only from 16.7.2022 on the link available at NSFDC website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/nsfdcjun22/.