NRIDA Limited Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Director
National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Executive Trainee. A total of 18 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 15.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 59 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:-Merit List
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Director – 02
• Senior Consultant – 02
• Consultant – 01
• Internship – 13
• Assistant Director – Must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University,
• Senior Consultant – A degree in Civil Engineering, preferably a Post Graduate or equivalent
• degree. The office should have a minimum of 2 years experience in working as NOM.
• Consultant – A degree in Civil Engineering
• Internship – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ MBA/ Postgraduate .
• Assistant Director – 30 to 45 years
• Senior Consultant – Maximum 65 years.
• Consultant – Maximum 45 years.
• Internship – 30 to 45 years.
• Monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon the work nature.
• For more information download the notification.
• Selection of Interns would be done by a Selection Committee constituted by DG NRIDA. After the preliminary scrutiny, the applications of shortlisted candidates will be placed before the selection committee.
• The selection committee may conduct personal interview (in offline or online mode, as decided by the committee) if required. No TA / DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the personal interview.
• NRIDA may shortlist the applications, limit the number of applicants to be called for a particular period and to decide about the mode of screening thereof.
How to apply:-
• Interested and eligible candidates must submit their applications along with their CVs
• Areas of work interest in the prescribed application form (Attached as at Annexure IV).
• Director (F&A), National Rural Infrastructure and Development Agency, 5th Floor, 15-NBCC Tower, BhikajiCama Place through e-mail at [email protected] in response to advertisement/ notification from NRIDA.
• Last date to apply for the above jobs is 15.06.2021.