NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Chief Officer
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Deputy Chief Officer and Station Officer/A. A total of 07 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Online from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 20.04.2021.
Organization:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 07 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Deputy Chief Officer
• Station Officer/A
• Applicants should completed 10th/12th/Divisional Officer’s Course from recognized university/Institute with proper experience can apply for this job.
• Candidates should complete B.E. in Fire Engineering with 2 years worked as Station Officer.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 40.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon a work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Online Apply Link is given in notification.
• Please fill in the Online application form and submitted within 20-04-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Online.