NLC India Recruitment 2022 474 Apprentice Posts
NLC India Subject to the provisions of the Vocational Training Act, 1961, eligible persons who have provided land and house to NLCIL after 1977 for Vocational Training will be given separate reservation in the following trainings. Candidates for Apprenticeship under this allotment should submit applications along with copies of 12 (2), check notices and certificates by 31.08.2022 at 5.00 PM (on working days only) at the Land Acquisition Department address.
Organization: – Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Job Type: – Central Government
Vacancies: – 474 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Start Date:- 24.08.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Fitter – 60
Turner – 22
Welder – 55
Mechanic (Motor) – 6
Mechanic (Diesel) – 10
Mechanic (Tractor) – 05
Electrician – 62
Wireman – 55
Plumber – 05
Carpenter – 05
Stenographer – 10
PASAA – 20
Non Engineering Apprentices Posts:
Commerce (BCom) – 25
Computer Science (Bsc., Computer Science) – 35
Computer Application (BCA) – 20
Business Administration (BBA) – 20
Geology (Bsc.,Geology) – 05
Must have passed Artisan Training (NCVT/DGET) from Govt recognized ITI.
Copy of COPA pass (NTC/PNTC) should be attached to PASAA trade.
As on 01.04.2022, the age of the interested candidates should be minimum 14 years. Also refer the official notification to know details about age relaxation.
Candidates who have undergone this training before or currently undergoing training are not eligible for retraining.
The post of Non Engineering Apprentice will be paid Rs.12524/-. Salary Rs.8766/- to Rs.8766/- for other posts.
Selection will be based on Merit List and Certificate Verification;
How to apply: –
Apply ON LINE REGISTRATION FORM at www.nlcindia.in from 10.00 AM to 24.08.2022 PM from 10.08.2022 5.00 p.m
1. Fill and take a PRINT of the application form.
2. The copies to be attached with the signed application should be submitted to the following address by 31.08.2022 at 5.00 PM.
General Manager Land Acquisition Office, NLC India Corporation, Neyveli-607803.
3. Candidates who are eligible in the submitted applications will be selected for training on the basis of verification of attached photocopies of certificates and Selected List of candidates will be published on Notice Board of Land Acquisition Office, Notice Board of Learning and Development Center and on website www.nlcindia.in on 23.09.2022.
4. No correspondence will be entered into with the candidates regarding the training schedule,
5. All the candidates are advised to contact the Land Acquisition Department office for the tabs regarding training examination.