NITTTR Recruitment 2021 | Senior Production Assistant
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Sr. Administrative Officer, Senior Production Assistant, Technician, Estate Assistant Posts. There are 15 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 14.04.2021, 11.00 am to 10.05.2021, 5 pm and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization Name: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 15
Job Location: Chandigarh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
1. Senior Administrative Officer – 01
2. Senior Production Assistant – 03
3.Technician – 10
4.Estate Assistant – 01
Total – 15
1. Sr. Administrative Officer
Master’s in any discipline with minimum of 55% from recognized University.
Experience:- Minimum of 15 years experience in administration, accounts, establishment, purchase and stores in Government, Quasi Government or autonomous organizations, preferably in an educational institution, of which minimum 10 years of experience in supervisory position with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- or 7 years in grade pay of Rs.4600/- or 6 years with a Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- or 5 years in grade pay of Rs.5400/- or equivalent.
2. Senior Production Assistant
3 years diploma in any branch of Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience OR A degree in Engineering from recognized University/Institute with a flare for creative writing/drawing/ painting/illustration.
A diploma in cinematography/film production from FTII or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in film production in an organization
Connected with TV film production.
A degree in Engineering from recognized University/Institute with a flare for creative writing/drawing/ painting/illustration. A very good command of English language with the ability to express precisely is essential.
3 years Diploma in Civil/Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering/Automobile Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.
4. Estate Assistant
Three years diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks and practical experience of 3 years.
1. Senior Administrative Officer – Not exceeding 45 years
2. Senior Production Assistant – 35 years
3.Technician – 35 years
4.Estate Assistant – 35 years.
1. Sr. Administrative Officer – Pay Matrix level 11 (Rs.67700 – 208700)
2. Senior Production Assistant – Pay Matrix level 6 (Rs.35400 – 112400)
3. Technician – Pay Matrix level 5 (Rs.29200 – 92300)
4.Estate Assistant – Pay Matrix level 5 (Rs.29200 – 92300)
• Senior Administrative Officer: Only short listed candidates as per the merit list prepared based on academic score will be called for document verification and interview.Only first top 30 candidates as per merit list based on the criteria.
• Written test following by trade test.
• Only first (Top) 30 candidates for each post in merit prepared on the basis of written test will be called for document verification and trade test. (30 for one post and 60 for two posts & so on).
• Weightage to the various components of the written test for the post of Senior Production Assistantechnician and Estate Assistant
• Trade test will be of qualifying nature and will not carry any marks.
• If a candidate fails to qualify the trade test, his/her name will be removed from the merit list.
• Non-refundable application fee: Rs.750/- (General/OBC candidates).
• Candidate applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post and pay the application of fee for each post.
• No fee is required for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities/women candidates.
• Applications without fee will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:-
• The eligibility of applicants in respect of age, qualifications, experience will be determined with reference to the last date of applying as specified at Serial 1 above.
• Candidates have to apply online ONLY. Candidate should take a printout of the filled application and keep it for record. No need to send hardcopy as no hardcopy will be accepted.
• Number of posts as mentioned in advertisement may be increased or decreased depending on the institute’s requirements.
• Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh reserves the right to either fill up all the posts or some of the posts or none of them without assigning any reason.
• Director, NITTTR Chandigarh reserves the right to cancel the whole process without assigning or clarifying any reason.
• The link will be closed immediately after 5 p.m. on 10.5.2021.
• Candidate should upload scanned copies of the following:
• 1. Proof of age.
• 2. Educational Qualification (details marks sheets and Degree/Diploma)
• 3. Copies of Experience Certificate(s)
• 4. Certificate of reservation claimed, if any.
• 5. Photograph
• 6. NOC from current employer/organisation.