NITI Aayog Recruitment 2021 | Senior Specialist
The Official Announcement has been issued by NITI Aayog to fill the vacancies of Senior Specialist/ Specialist. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 08.06.2021. Applicants should apply applications by Online only. The filled Application submitted along with required documents. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: – NITI Aayog
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 08 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 08.06.2021
Selection Process:- Test /Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Specialist
• Senior Specialist – Masters Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution. Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
• Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience (which shall include up to 3 years for Ph.D.
• Specialist – Masters Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution. Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years).
• Minimum 8 years’ post qualification experience (which shall include up to 3 years for Ph.D.
• For more information download the notification.
• Contractual appointment –
• Senior Specialist: Not less than 33 years but not exceeding 50 years. Specialist: Not less than 30 years but not exceeding 50 years.
• Deputation (ISTC) – not exceeding 56 years.
• Senior Specialist – Rs.2,20,000/-
• Specialist – Rs.1,45,000/-
• People for this job will be invited through Test/ Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• The application, along with the following documents, in respect of the candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions and who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month
• The intimation of selection, may be forwarded, through proper channel, in the prescribed proforma (Appendix-1), duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office
• Any other officer authorized to sign along with up-to-date Confidential Report/ APAR Dossier of the candidate concerned or photocopies of the Annual Confidential / Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the candidate for the last available five years duly attested by the officer not below the rank of the Under Secretary to the Govt. of India .
• The Under Secretary (Admn.IA/Rectt.), NITI Aayog, Room No.418, NITI Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110 001 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
• The applications should be sent in an envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of Senior Specialist / Specialist (Flexi Pool) in the NITI Aayog’.