NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 | State Programme Coordinator
The Official Announcement has been issed by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj to fill the vacancies of State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow & Cluster Level Resource Person. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. There are 510 Job vacancies available at all over india . The last date to apply for the job is 09.03.2021. Applicants should apply through Online. The filled Online Application and submitted along with required Documents.
Organization:- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – 510 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 09.03.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• State Programme Coordinator
• Young Fellow
• Cluster Level Resource Person
• Applicants should complete 12th pass / PG Degree can apply for above posts
• For more information download the notification.
• State Programme Coordinator: 30 to 50 years of age
• Young Fellow: 21 to 30 years of age
• Cluster Level Resource Person: 25 to 40 years of age.
• The salary for the above posts will be Rs.12,500/- to Rs.55,000/- depend upon the work nature.
• People for this job will be invited to Test / Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or Mail.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should fill up their Online application form and submitted along with required documents.
• Online apply link is given below.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office.