NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 | Infrastructure Specialist
The Official Announcement has been issed by National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj to fill the vacancies of Infrastructure Specialist, IEC and Documentation Expert, Associate Strategic Managers, Programe Manager, Programe Executive, Project Officer, Research Assistant, Research Associate, ETL Tool Specialist, Programe Officer, Project Consultant, Senior Consultant, Project Training Manager & Project Associate. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. There are 22 Job vacancies available at all over india . The last date to apply for the job is 22.06.2021. Applicants should apply through Online. The filled Online Application and submitted along with required Documents.
Organization:- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – 22 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 22.06.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Infrastructure Specialist
• IEC and Documentation Expert
• Associate Strategic Managers
• Programe Manager
• Programe Executive
• Project Officer
• Research Assistant
• Research Associate
• ETL Tool Specialist
• Programe Officer
• Project Consultant
• Senior Consultant
• Project Training Manager & Project Associate
• Applicants should complete Degree/ PG Degree/ Doctoral can apply for above posts
• Candidates should have work experience on related to the field.
• For more information download the notification.
• Age limit of above post will be 30 to 35 years of age can apply.
• The salary for the above posts will be Rs.22,000/- to Rs.1,75,000/- depend upon the work nature.
• People for this job will be invited to Test / Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or Mail.
How to apply: –
• The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/
• The last date for submitting applications online is 22.06.2021.
• Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
• The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview