NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 | Computer Programmer
National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Institute of National Importance has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement is to fill the vacancy of Nurse, Teacher, Scientific Officer & Other Posts . A total of 275 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 28.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences Institute of National Importance
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 275 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Scientific Officer
• Computer Programmer
• Junior Scientific Officer
• Nursing Officer
• Speech Therapist
• Senior Scientific Assistant
• Assistant Dietician
• Senior Scientific Officer – PhD (Basic/ Medical Science)
• Computer Programmer – PG Diploma in Computer Application
• Junior Scientific Officer – MD/MBBS
• Nursing Officer – B.Sc (Nursing) with 2 years experience.
• Speech Therapist – PG (Speech Pathology/ Audiology)
• Senior Scientific Assistant – PG (Life Science) with 2 years experience.
• Teacher – BA/ B.Sc with 1 year work experience.
• Assistant Dietician – B.Sc / Diploma (Dietics) with 2 years work experience.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Candidates who above 18 and below 56 are eligible to apply for the above job.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for above post will be Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,08,700/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Exam / Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
• For Senior Scientific Officer – ரூ.2,360/-
• For Other post – ரூ.1,180/-
How to apply:-
• The candidates may download the Application form from this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in.
• The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s website http://www.nimhans.ac.in
• The duly filled in application in the prescribed format should be submitted, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India, on or before 28.06.2021 before 4.30 PM.
• Separate applications should be sent for each post.
• In-service candidates should forward the application through their employers or produce “No Objection Certificate” along with the application, failing which the candidate’s application will not be considered under the category of in-service.