NIIRNCD Recruitment 2021 | Computer Programmer
National Institute of Implementation Research has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Computer programmer, Technician-III, Multi Tasking Worker, Research Assistant. A total of 18 vacancies have been allotted for above posts . Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 09.03.2021.
Organization: -National Institute of Implementation Research
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 18 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Computer programmer – 01
• Technician-III – 10
• Multi Tasking Worker – 06
• Research Assistant – 01
• Computer Programmer – B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree in (CS/IT)
• Technician – III – 12th pass with 2 years medical lab technology or one year DMLT in government recognized organisation.
• Multi Tasking Staff – 10th/12th
• Research Assistant – Graduate in Zoology/Bio -chemistry/Bio -technology from a recognized university with three years work experience
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 30.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.15,000/- to Rs.32,000/-.
• Applicants will be selected through interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application download link is given below.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 09-03-2020.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Post.