NIFTEM Recruitment 2022 / Senior Research Fellow & Other Posts
The Official Announcement has been issed by National Institute Of Food Technology to fill the vacancies of 05 Adjunct Faculty, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow Posts. Online applications are invited from bright, dynamic and highly motivated candidates with requisite eligibility criteria as furnished below for the following temporary/time bound positions on contract basis as detailed below.
Organization:- National Institute Of Food Technology
Job Type: -Central Government
Vacancies: – 05 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 05.07.2022
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:-Thanjavur, Guwahati
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Adjunct Faculty – 01 Vacancy
2. Research Associate – 01 Vacancy
3. Senior Research Fellow – 02 Vacancies
4. Senior Research Fellow – 01 Vacancy
1. Adjunct Faculty – M Tech./M.Sc./Ph.D. with specialization in Post-Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering. The desirable qualification is Ph.D. in the respective disciplines Experience: A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Post graduate or Ph.D. qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy any of the following norms: Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities. Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) . Reputed Industries/Private, NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
2. Research Associate – Ph.D. in Food Science/ Food & Nutrition/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology (or) 3 years of research, teaching & design & development experience after M.E/ M.Tech. in any of the above disciplines with at least one publication in a Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
3. Senior Research Fellow – M.Tech / M.Sc. / Ph.D. degree (4 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in Food Process Engineering/ Food Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Technology/ Agricultural Processing/ Food and Agricultural Processing/ Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Food Science and Nutrition/ Food and Nutrition/ Food Chemistry/ Food Technology and Management/ Food Process Engineering and Management/ Food Plant Operations and Management/ Food Safety and Quality Management/ Food Supply Chain Management/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food Process Technology/ Food safety and quality Assurance/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry (or) M.Sc. degree (3 years of UG + 2 years of PG) in the above disciplines with NET and 2 years of research experience (or) Ph.D. in the above disciplines. Desirable: Ph.D. with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments and have qualified food analyst exam
4. Senior Research Fellow – M.Tech/ M.Sc./ /Ph.D degree (4 yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in Food Technology/Food Process Engineering/ Food Science and Technology/ Processing and Food Engineering/ Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology and Management / Food Process Engineering and Management / Food Plant Operations and Management / Food Safety and Quality Management / Food Supply Chain Management/ Food Science/ Food & Nutrition/ Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Chemistry / Biotechnology/Nanotechnology/Chemical Engineering /Dairy Technology. The desirable qualification is Ph. D with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments. (or) M.Sc. degree (3 yrs of UG + 2 yrs of PG) in the above disciplines with NET and 2 years of research experience (or) Ph.D. in the above disciplines. The desirable qualification is Ph. D with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments.
1. Adjunct Faculty – Less than 70 years
2. Research Associate – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
3. Senior Research Fellow – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
4. Senior Research Fellow – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
1. Adjunct Faculty – Rs. 80,000/- per month
2. Research Associate – Rs. 47,000/- plus applicable HRA
3. Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- plus applicable HRA
4. Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- plus applicable HRA
Adjunct Faculty – Eligible short listed candidates will be called for direct interview.
Interview will be conducted in person only at NIFTEM-Thanjavur main campus RA/SRF
Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination followed by interview.
The written examination followed by interview will be conducted in person only at NIFTEM – Thanjavur main campus.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fees).
How to apply: –
1.The candidates must apply only through online application form available in the Institute website www.niftem-t.ac.in. No offline application sent directly to the Institute will be entertained.
2. The candidate must upload soft copies (PDF form) of all certificates and relevant documents in support of their claim in the online application form wherever necessary.
3. In respect of publications, the first page of publications must be uploaded, failing which such publications will not be considered.
4. After successful submission of online application, the candidates are instructed to sign the hardcopy of downloaded application.
5. The signed application form, self-attested copies of supporting documents and copy of e-receipt generated in SBI collect are to be scanned as a single PDF file.
6. The scanned PDF file has to be sent to the mail id: [email protected] within THREE days from the last date of online submission.