NIELIT Recruitment 2021 | Scientific Assistant
The Official Announcement has been issued by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology to fill the vacancies of Scientist & Scientific Assistant. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply is 09.07.2021. Applicants should Apply for above job through Online .The filled Online Application along with required documents submitted in the prescribed format. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 87 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 09.07.2021.
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Scientific Assistant
• Scientist-B – Applicants should complete M.Sc (Electronics/ CS) / MCA / DOEACC / BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (EEE/ ECE/ CS/ CA/ IT/ Instrumentation/ E&I/ Power Electronics) can apply for this job.
• Scientific Assistant-A – Applicants should complete M.Sc (Electronics/ CS/ IT/ Physics/ Applied Electronics) / MCA / BE/ B.Tech/ MS (EEE/ ECE/ CS/ IT/ C&N/ E&T/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics) can apply for this job.
• For more information download the notification.
• The age limit for above post will be Maximum 30 years can apply.
• To know more click the Notification given below.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,77,500/- depend upon a work nature.
• People for this job will be invited through written test/Interview and selected.
• Test/Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or mail.
How to apply: –
• Applicants should Apply for above Online mode. Online apply link is give below.
• Candidates send the application along with Required documents and submitted with prescribed format.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office to attend the Written Test / Interview.