NIELIT Recruitment 2021 | Developer | Programmer
The Official Announcement has been issued by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology to fill the vacancies of Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Developer, IT Assistant, System Analyst etc. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply is 15.02.2020. Applicants should Apply for above job through Online .The filled Online Application along with required documents submitted in the prescribed format.
Employment Details:- (NIELIT Recruitment 2021)
Organization: -National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 125
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.02.2020.
Selection Process:-Written Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job location:All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Assistant Programmer ‘B’||21|
|2.||Assistant Programmer ‘B’- KOL||04|
|3.||Programmer ‘B’ – SEC||03|
|4.||Assistant Network Engineer ‘B’||01|
|05||Programmer – C||02|
|07||Sr. Programmer KOL||04|
|09||System Analyst – C||06|
|10||Programmer Assistant ‘A’||02|
|12||Programmer Assistant B||21|
• Applicants should complete B.E / B. Tech/ ME/M. Tech in (ECE/CS/IT/EEE etc) / BSc /MSc in (Computer Science) can apply for the above posts.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those minimum 18 upto 30 years of age can apply
• The monthly salary for the above post Rs.19,500/- to Rs.49,500/-.
• People for this job will be invited through written test/Interview and selected. Test details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post or mail.
• To know more click the Notification given below.
• For General candidates should pay Rs.600/-
• For SC/ST candidates should pay Rs.300/-
How to apply: –
• Applicants should Apply for above Online mode. Online apply link is give below.
• Candidates send the application along with Required documents and submitted with prescribed format.
• Selected candidate receive a call letter from Office to attend the Written Test.