NIAS Recruitment 2021 | Post-doctoral Associate
The Official Announcement has been issued by National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore to fill the vacancies of Senior Consultant, Junior Consultant & Young Professional. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 25.06.2021. Applicants should send applications by Email.The filled Application send to Email address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Institute of Advanced Studies
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.06.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job location:- All over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Post-doctoral Associate (PDA)
• Project Associate
• Junior Research Fellow
• Post-doctoral Associate (PDA) – Degrees : PhD Research experiences : Published work on Terrestrial Carbon Cycle Models/ Remote Sensing for forest/crop biomass and productivity Previous work experience : Quantification of carbon cycle pools and fluxes, remote sensing, GIS, Forestry
• Project Associate & Junior Research Fellow – Degrees : Masters in Environmental Science/ Forestry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics or equivalent. Candidates with valid NET-JRF or GATE score will be considered for the position of JRF. ii. iii. Research experiences : RS & GIS studies on vegetation/ forest, biomass mapping and quantitative analysis of vegetation biophysical parameters Previous work experience : Open source RS & GIS packages, Statistical analysis with R or S, Python .
• For more information download the notification.
• Those minimum 18 years of age can apply for above Job.
• Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and comparable to other premier institutions in the country.
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• Eligible and interested applicants should fill up their application form and send it to the Email [email protected] mentioned in the notification.
• Post Applications should be sent by Email only.
• The last date for receiving applications is June 25, 2021.
• Short-listed candidates will be invited to NIAS for a presentation followed by an interview (These may be conducted online due to current pandemic).