NIA Recruitment 2022 Pharmacist &MTS Posts
The National Institute of Ayurveda has now published a new notification to fill the vacancies for Professor, Deputy Director, Administrative officer, Assistant Professor, Clinical Registrar, Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Multi-Tasking Staff. It has been informed that the candidates selected for this job will be given monthly salary based on the work. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – NIA
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 28
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 20.10.2022
Selection Process:- Screening Tests & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
As per the published notification, a total of 28 vacancies have been allotted for Professor, Deputy Director, Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor, Clinical Registrar, Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Multi-Tasking Staff.
1. It has been informed that the candidates should have served as Central and State Government Officers.
2. Aspirants who want to apply for the post of Assistant Professor must have passed PG Degree in Ayurveda.
3. MD in Ayurveda is required for Clinical Registrar post.
4. Nursing Officer must have B.Sc Nursing.
5. Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science is required for Medical Laboratory Technologist job.
6. For Pharmacist post, 12th pass with Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy should be passed.
7. 10th pass is enough for Multi-Tasking Staff job.
The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for this job is 56 as per the job. For details on relaxations in age limit please visit the official notification.
The notification informed that the candidates will be selected through Screening Tests and Interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and send it to the official address. Applications received after 20.10.2022 will not be accepted.