NIA Recruitment 2021 | General Surgeon
National Institute of Ayurveda has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of General Surgeon, Gynecologists’, Pediatrician, Anesthetist, Ophthalmologist, Medical Officer, Gastroenterologist, Radiologist/Sonologist, Sr. Research Fellow and Other Posts. A total of 11 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applicants selected by Direct Interview from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should attend the Interview by 25.03.2021.
Organization :- National Institute of Ayurveda
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 11 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Direct Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Jaipur
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• General Surgeon
• Medical Officer
• Sr. Research Fellow
• General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist – MS in Surgery, Gynecology, Ophthalmology
• Paediatrician, Anesthetist , Medical Officer, Gastronterologist, Radiologist/ Sonologist – MD in Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Radiology or MBBS and DMRD
• Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda
• Estate Engineer – BE in Civil and Retried from the post of Assistant Engineer
• Receptionist – 12th Pass
• The age of the applicants should be between 55 and maximum 62.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be depend upon the work nature.
• Applicants will be selected through Direct interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Direct Interview. Application is given in notification.
• Please fill in the application form and directly submitted in an Interview within 25-03-2021.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through direct interview.