NHSRCL Recruitment 2021 | Senior Executive
The Official Announcement has been issued by National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited to fill the vacancies of Senior Executive, Assistant Manager & Senior Manager. It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 10.06.2021. Applicants should send applications by Email.The filled Application send to Email address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 07
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 10.06.2021
How to apply:- Apply by Email
Job location:- All over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Senior Executive,
• Assistant Manager
• Senior Manager
• Senior Executive – Master’s in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing/ Brand Management/ Market Research or equivalent.
• Assistant Manager – Three years full time LL.B (or) Five years full time integrated LL.B from recognized university/law school.
• Senior Manager – B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized university.
• For more information download the notification.
• Those minimum 18 years of age can apply for above Job.
• Senior Executive – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/-
• Assistant Manager – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/-
• Senior Manager – Rs.70,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-
• People for this job will be invited through Interview and selected.
• Interview details will be communicated to the applicants by registered post.
How to apply: –
• The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR as per enclosed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL.
• For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
• The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of Senior Manager (Electrical – Fire Prevention)”.
• The application should be addressed to General Manager (HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector -9 Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
• Last date of Application reaching the addressee either by post or by hand is 10.06.2021
• Candidates may also send their scanned copy of application along with all supporting documents by email to [email protected] (Single File in PDF format only)