National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Carpenter
The Official National Hydroelectric Power Corporation to fill the vacancies of Trade Apprentices . It is permanent Job. Men and women can apply for this job. The last date to apply for the job is 25.05.2021. Eligible and Interested Applicants should send applications by registered post only. There are 19 vacancy available at all over india. The filled Application send to address mentioned in the notification. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:-National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
Job Type: -Government Job
Vacancies: – 19 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 25.05.2021
Selection Process:-Written Test / Interview
How to apply:- Apply by post
Job location:- India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Electrician – 10
• Plumber – 02
• Fitter – 02
• Secretariat Assistant – 04
• Carpenter – 01
• Electrician – 10 th pass with 02 years ITI (Electrician) course
• Plumber – 10 th pass with 02 years ITI (Plumber) course
• Fitter – 10 th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course
• Secretariat Assistant – 10 th pass with 02 years ITI (Fitter) course pass with 02 years ITI (Secretariat Assistant) course
• Carpenter – 10 th pass with 02 years ITI (Carpenter) course
• For more information download the notification.
• Electrician – 18 to 30 years
• Plumber – 18 to 30 years
• Fitter – 18 to 30 years
• Secretariat Assistant – 18 to 30 years
• Carpenter – 18 to 30 years
• During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
• The selection of Apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in ITI.
• Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
How to apply: –
• a) The candidate must go through the Terms & conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
• b) The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
• c) The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send alongwith all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI mark sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post on or before 25.05.2021.
• Sr. Manager (HR) Uri Power Station, Gingle, PO Mohura, Distt. Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir 193122 .