NCRTC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Manager Posts
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has released a new job notification. Assistant Manager/ Sr. is vacant in this. It has been informed that the vacancies for Executive/Executive (Civil) job are to be filled. Complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – NCRTC
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 27.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the notification published recently, Assistant Manager/ Sr. It is reported that only one post has been reserved for Executive/Executive (Civil).
Degree in Civil Engineering.
1. Should have minimum 20 years’ experience in Project Management, Construction of Roads/ Bridges/ Railways/ Metro/ Buildings, Consultancy services, Contract Management, Inter-department coordination etc.
2. NOC to building plans for structures under influence zone of RRTS.
3. Issue of experience certificates to various agencies
4. Coordination for implementation of R&R schemes
5. Contract Management
Assistant Manager/Sr. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for Executive/Executive (Civil) job is 65 years. Please refer to the official notification for relaxations in age limit.
Consolidated Remuneration-for AM- Rs. 68,189/- p.m. For Sr. Executive-Rs. 55,678/- p.m. For Executive-Rs. 42,777/- p.m. HRA/Lease, Conveyance, etc. as per Corporation’s Policy.
Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
How to apply: –
1. Applications will be accepted ONLINE through the link provided in the “Career section” of the NCRTC website i.e. https://www.ncrtc.in. Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature and scanned copies of the supporting documents.
2. The application should be supported with scanned copies of the following documents: –
(i) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(ii) Copy of PPO/ Superannuation order
(iii) Last Salary Slip
(iv) Experience related certificate/s.