NCRTC Recruitment 2021 | Group General Manager/ Chief Project Manager Posts
The National Capital Region Transport Corporation has issued a vacancy notice for the post of Group General Manager / Chief Project Manager. While applications are welcome from eligible graduates, we have compiled the details below. Therefore, those who wish to apply are asked to research them thoroughly and register.
Employment Details:- ( Group General Manager )
Organization: – NCRTC
Job Type: – Central Government
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- Within 30 days from the date of publication of the notice
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Mail
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• There is only one vacancy for Group General Manager / Chief Project Manager in NCRTC.
• Must have a B.E./ B.Tech degree in Civil or equivalent. Must have 10 to 20 years of work on Infrastructure projects for Railways / Metro Rail.
• Applicants must be at least 65 years of age by date.
• Candidates will be paid a minimum salary of Rs. 1,23,100 / – to a maximum of Rs. 2,80,000 / -. You can access the official announcement for more information.
• All Applicants will be selected through interview based on their qualifications and experience.
How to apply:-
• Talented and interested candidates should send their completed applications to [email protected] within 30 days from the date of notification.