NCDC Recruitment 2022 Senior Advisor & Other Posts
National Cooperative Development Corporation is recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Managing Director/Senior Advisor/Consultants/Young Professionals. The announcement has now been published. So interested candidates are requested to apply before 31.10.2022.
Organization: – NCDC
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 52
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 31.10.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
There are 52 vacancies for the post of Deputy Managing Director/ Senior Consultant/ Consultants/ Young Professionals.
1. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/(Master Degree in any stream is Also Preferable for Deputy Managing Director) from government recognized educational institutions can apply for this job.
2. Candidates who have completed MBA in Marketing from a government recognized institution can apply.
3. CA- Intermediate/ICWA Intermediate/M from a Govt recognized institution. Com/ Masters in Mass Communications or Masters in Journalism or Masters in Public Relations or Masters in Mass Multimedia & Communication can apply.
Maximum age limit to apply should be between 32 to 55 years. Also refer the official notification for details about age relaxation.
1. Young Professional-II (Finance) – Rs.70,000 – 1,00,000/-
2. Young Professional-l (Media Communication) – Rs.50,000/-
3. Young Professional-l (Marketing) – Rs.50,000/-
4. Young Professional-l (Finance) – Rs.20,000 – 40,000/-
Interested candidates will be selected through Preliminary Short Listing, Interview/Personal Discussion.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to fill the application form in the notification and apply by 31.10.2022.
Notification & Application form Download