NCC Dindigul Recruitment 2022 | NCC Dindigul Notification 2022
Dindigul National Cadet Corps Invites 02 Store Attendant Posts NCC Dindigul Recruitment 2022 | NCC Dindigul Notification 2022| Download Application Form through @ https://www.tn.gov.in/ -NCC Dindigul invites applications for recruitment of 06 Store Attendant, Driver Posts.
Organization: – NCC Dindigul
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies: – 02
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 02.11.2022
Selection Process:- Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Dindigul
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Store Attendant
1. Store Attendant – Must have passed 8th Standard in a recognized school or equivalent.
2. Driver –
(i) Must have passed the III Form or VIII Standard in a recognised school.
(ii) For Direct recruitment, one must not have completed 30 years of age on the first day of Jul of the year in which the selection for appointment is made.
(iii) Light and Heavy Vehicle Licence
(iv) Must possess a current driving licence of a motor vehicle issued by a competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939, with practical experience of driving a motor vehicle for a period of not less than three years. Drivers who are required to drive heavy motor vehicles should possess a heavy transport endorsement.
1. SC’s, SC (A)s, STs, – 37 Years
2. MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs – 34 Years
3. “Others” Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM) and BCMs) – 32 Years
4. Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/BC/MBC – Must not have completed 53 years
5. Ex-Servicemen does not belong to SC, ST BC/MBC – Must not have completed 48 years
1. Store Attendant – Level 2 (15900 – 50400)
2. Driver – Level 8 (19500 – 62000)
1. Short Listing
How to apply: –
The filled in application complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of the required documents should be sent to the following address by post( Name of the Post applied for must be endorsed in the outer envelope without fail other-wise application will be (treated as ‘Rejected’):-
The Officer Commanding
14(TN) BN NCC
No.54. Anna Nagar,
Telephone: 0451 – 2904532
Notification & Application form Download