Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2022 1616 Teaching Faculty Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a new job notification. It has been informed that the vacant positions of 1616 Teaching Faculty Posts are to be filled. Below we have compiled the complete details about the qualifications required to apply for this job. Interested candidates are advised to apply by 22.07.2022.
Organization: – Coal India Limited
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 1616
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 22.07.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Anywhere in India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A. Name of Posts:-
2. Post Graduate Teachers
3. Trained Graduate Teachers
4. Trained Graduate Teachers
5. Principal (Group-A)
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B):-
11. Computer Science
1. Principal –
Academic: Master Degree from recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
Persons holding analogous posts or posts of Principals in Central/StateGovt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix. OR Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officers in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix, having 07 years of combined service as PGT and Vice-Principal, in which minimum 02 years as Vice-Principal.
More Qualifications Click Here Notification!
1. Principal – Not exceeding 50 years.
2. Post Graduate Teachers – Not exceeding 40 years
3. Trained Graduate Teachers – Not exceeding 35 years
4. Miscellaneous Teachers – Not exceeding 35 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. Principal – Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
2. Post Graduate Teachers – Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
3. Trained Graduate Teachers – Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
4. Miscellaneous Teachers – Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
1. Computer Based Test
Exam Centers in Tamil Nadu:-
Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram, Karur, Madurai, Nagercoil (Kanyakumari), Namakkal, Salem, Thanjavur, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tirupur, Vellore, Viluppuram, Virudhunagar.
1. Principal – Rs. 2000/-
2. PGTs – Rs. 1800/-
3. TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers – Rs. 1500/-
4. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories
How to apply: –
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS website at www.navodaya.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid and operative personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The NVS through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for CBT and interview etc. on the registered email ID of the candidate or the same may be downloaded from the NVS website. Under no circumstances, candidate should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
3. In case, a candidate does not have a valid and operative personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.