Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 | 338 Apprentice Posts
Naval Dockyard has just released a new job announcement. It has been informed that the vacancies for 338 Trade Apprentice Posts will be filled. Full details of the qualifications required to apply for this job are compiled below. Those interested are advised to apply by the end of the last day.
Organization: – Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Job Type :- Central Govt
Nature of work: – Apprentice
Last date:- 08.07.2022
Selection process:- Written Exam & Certificate Verification
How to apply:- Apply by Online
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in from ITI qualified/ fresher (Rigger) candidates (Male / Female) in various designated trades for enrollment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act – 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total of 338 vacancies as per distribution shown below are to be filled up:-
3. Marine Engine Fitter
4. Foundry Man
5. Pattern Maker
6. Mechanic Diesel
7. Instrument Mechanic
9. Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
10. Painter (Gen)
11. Sheet Metal Worker
12. Pipe Fitter
13. Mechanic Ref & AC
14. Tailor General)
15. Welder (Gas and Electric)
16. Electronics Mechanic
19. Mason Building Constructor
21. Shipwright Steel
23. Forger and Heat Treater
1. Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
2. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be Std 10 pass (without ITI).
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008 . Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Travel/ Expenses:- No travel expenses are admissible for candidates called for Written/ Interview/ Skill Test.
1. Written Exam
2. Certificate Verification
Scheme of Examination: Written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
Centre of Examination: The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
How to apply:-
Interested and eligible applicants to apply for this Naval Dockyard job should fill up and submit the application form at the link given below. With only a few days (08.07.2022) left to apply for this job, applicants are requested to apply quickly and avail the benefits.