National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2021 | Accounts Officer
National Company Law Tribal has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement is to fill the vacancy of Accounts Officer & Junior Accounts Officer. A total of 04 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 28.07.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Water Development Agency
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 04 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Accounts Officer – 01
• Junior Accounts Officer – 03
• Accounts Officer – Officer under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Semi Govt./ Statutory/ Autonomous Organistaions/ Engg. Unversities /Research & Development
• Organisations. (i) Possesing degree in Commerce from a recognized (ii) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent University/Institute. (b)Possesing at least 5 years experience in finance/Audit work.
• Junior Accounts Officer – Officer under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/SemiGovt./Statutory/ Autonomous Organistaions/ Engg. Unversities /Research & Development Organisations; Officer (i) Possesing degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute. Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department,
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details
• Candidates who above 18 and below 56 are eligible to apply for the above job.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Accounts Officer – Leve-7 (Rs.44900-142400)
• Junior Accounts Officer – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
• Applicants will be selected through Deputation.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• Complete Bio-data of suitable and willing officers, who fulfill the requisite qualifications and experience for the above post(s), may be forwarded in the enclosed format through proper channel with their up to date Confidential Report Dossiers (last 5 years) and vigilance clearance certificate
• Dy. Director (Admn.), National Water Development Agency, 18-20 Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017 so as to reach within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
• The Agency reserves the right to increase/derease the number of posts or withdraw all or any of the above mentioned post (s) at any time without assigning any reason.