National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 | Executive Trainee
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has issued a statement. Notice has been issued to fill various vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Posts . There are 50 vacancies available at all over India. Applicants should apply by 16.04.2021, 11.00 am to 06.05.2021, 5 pm and avail this opportunity. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:-
• Electrical 22 posts
• Mechanical 14 posts
• Electronics. 14 posts
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics Power Engineering
Mechanical Production / Industrial Engg. Production & Industrial Engg/Thermal/Mechanical & Automation Power Engineering
Electronics Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation & Control Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
Upper Age limit for GeneralEWS is 27 years as on the last date of online application (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCLPWBD/XSM candidates applicable.
as per Govt guidelines).
1. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily furnish valid EWS/OBCINCLVSC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be, issued by the Competent Authority. The EWS/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in latest prescribed format of Government of India issued in the current year only, Relaxations will be extended in case of vacancies identified for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD candidates.
2. Category (SC/ST/OBCINCL/EWS/PwBD) once filled in the online application for will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
3. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with at least 55% marks in qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD General/EWS, 13 years for PwBD-OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. In addition, the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Goverment of India norms.
4. Female candidates are exempted from paying application fee in NTPC. Being a special recruitment only for female candidates, there is no application fee for this recruitment
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 13. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other Rs. 40.000-1,40.000 at the basic pay of Rs 40,000/ (E1 Grade).
The other benefits than English, the English Version will prevail. such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc.
IMPORTANT DATES: will be admissible as per company nules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
• Eigible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021.
• Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on GATE-2021 performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC, Further Offer of Appointment will be extended subject to their meeting the advertised eligibility criteria Please note that only GATE-2021 marks are valid for EET-2021 recruitment.
How to Apply:-
1. Female candidates need to apply online for NTPC EET-2021 on the website www.ntpccareers.net or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in with their GATE-2021 registration number.
2. Candidates will be required to upload their photograph and signature during online application.
3. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form, giving accurate information including GATE-2021 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
4. Please ensure that the GATE-2021 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE scorecard, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE 2021 score card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.