National Judicial Academy Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Accountant
The National Judicial Academy has announced a new job vacancy for Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant, Electrician. The notice also states that applications are welcome from those who are qualified for the job. We therefore request that talented people apply with the help of the information provided below. There are 03 job vacancies available at all over india. Applicants should apply before 15.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization:- National Judicial Academy
Job Type: -Central Govt
Vacancies: – 03
Nature of work: -Permanent
Last date:- 15.06.2021
Selection Process:-Aptitude/Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
• Assistant Accountant – 01
• Electrician – 01
• Assistant Accounts Officer – Graduate Degree in Commerce or Business management preferable with specialization in Finance Management or have passed ICWA/CA examination or passed SAS/ Junior Accounts Officers examination or evaluation examination conducted by any organized Accounts department of Government. Last 3 years experience on related to field.
• Assistant Accountant – Graduate in Commerce / Accountancy. Experience : At least five years service with experience in e-governance and Accounts system, out of which three years service should be in the next below grade.
• Electrician – ITI certificate course in Electrician trade with not less than 60% marks and should possesses domestic and industrial license issued by State Licensing Authority. Atleast two years experience in similar nature of service.
• For more information download the notification.
• i) Minimum age – 18 years
• (ii) Upper age limit – for contract- upto 45 years, for deputation– upto 56 years
• Assistant Accounts Officer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400 /-
• Assistant Accountant – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100 /-
• Electrician – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
• Applicants will be selected on the Aptitude / Skill Test / Interview.
• The interview is scheduled will be intimate to the applicants.
How to apply: –
• Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 15.06.2021.
• The applicant should submit application in the prescribed format along with self-attested latest photograph and copies of testimonial in respect of educational qualification, date of birth, experience, extra-curricular activities caste certificate etc.
• Along with two self addressed envelopes (size 22 x 10 cm and with Rs.5/- postal stamp affixed).
• If applying for more than one post, separate application should be submitted for each post.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to attend aptitude/ skill test/interview.