National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2022 / Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable Posts
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) has now issued a notice of employment. A total of 67 vacancies have been filled for the vacant post of Assistant Sub-Inspector & Head Constable. Below we have summarized the information like eligibility, age and salary required to apply for this job. Those who are interested are requested to apply today and benefit from this post.
Organization :- NIA
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 07.04.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test
How to apply:- Apply by Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
A total of 67 vacancies are to be filled, including 43 for Assistant Sub-Inspector and 24 for Head Constable.
1. Sub Inspector Qualification
* Must have a degree from any of the government / government recognized universities / colleges / institutes.
* Applicants should have worked in the Central Government / State Government / Union Territory Police Department in the job of applying or equivalent.
2. Head Constable Qualification
* Must have passed Class 12 or equivalent in Government / Government recognized educational institutions.
* Applicants should have worked in the Central / State Government / Union Territory Police Department in the job of applying or equivalent.
* Must have at least 02 years prior experience in Investigation of Criminal cases / Intelligence work / Operations / Information Technology Management.
The maximum age limit for applicants for these jobs is 56 years. Further information on age relaxation given to these tasks can be found in the notice.
1. Applicants selected for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs.29,200 / – to Rs.92,300 / -.
2. Applicants selected for the post of Head Constable will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs. 25,500 / – to Rs. 81,700 / -.
Applicants for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector and Head Constable will be selected on deputation basis and employed.
How to apply: –
Those who are interested in the above tasks should download and fill the application form in the official notification and mail it to the address given in the notification.