National Institute of Wind Energy Recruitment 2022 Assistant Director PostsThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) in Tamil Nadu has recently announced that qualified and talented people are to be selected for the vacant positions of Assistant Director, Executive Assistant etc. Applications for this job are to be received online till 17.08.2022. All the job related details like education, age, application method required to apply are compiled as below.
Organization: – National Institute of Wind Energy
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies: – 06
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 17.08.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- Tamil Nadu
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
National Wind Energy (NIWE) has the following vacancies.
1. Assistant Director (Finance & Administration) – 01 post
2. Executive Assistant – 02 Posts
3. Junior Engineer – 02 Posts
4. Junior Executive Assistant – 01 post
Candidates should possess the following educational qualifications from Government or Government approved Educational Institutions / Colleges / Universities as appropriate for the post applied for.
1. Assistant Director (Finance & Administration) – Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree in work related course
2. Executive Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in work related course
3. Junior Engineer – Diploma Degree in work related course
4. Junior Executive Assistant – 12th Class
1. Assistant Director (Finance & Administration) should have minimum 8 years working experience in Central / State / PSU like similar posts in the pay scale mentioned in the notification.
2. Executive Assistant should have at least 10 years working experience in Central / State / PSU like similar posts in the pay scale mentioned in the notification.
3. Junior Engineer should have at least 02 years working experience in R&D / Design / Testing / Erection / Operation / Maintenance related fields.
4. Junior Executive Assistant should have minimum 01 years to maximum 02 years working experience as Steno-Typist in government offices.
1. The age limit of the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Director (Finance & Administration) has been decided as maximum 35 years.
2. The age limit of the candidates applying for other posts has been decided as maximum 28 years.
Note:- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt.
1. Rs.56,100/- for the post of Assistant Director (Finance & Administration),
2. 35,400/- for the post of Executive Assistant,
3. Rs.35,400/- for Junior Engineer,
4. A monthly salary of Rs.25,500/- will also be paid for the post of Junior Executive Assistant.
Eligible and skilled persons for these jobs will be selected and hired through Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
How to apply: –
Candidates who have interest and ability to apply for this job are requested to fill and submit the application in the link of the official notification given below before the last date (17.08.2022).
Notification & Application form Download