National Institute of Virology Recruitment 2022 Project Technician Posts
National Institute of Virology (NIV) has released a new notification to fill the vacancies of Project Scientist, Project Technician. It has been informed that the candidates selected for this job will be paid a monthly salary of up to Rs.61,000/-. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – National Institute of Virology
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 05
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 06.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Direct Interview
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the published notification, a total of 5 vacancies have been allocated for Project Scientist, Project Technician.
1. Project Scientist-B – 1 Post
2. Project Technical Support-II – 2 posts
3. Project Technician-II – 2 Posts
1. Candidates who wish to apply for the Project Scientist-B post should have passed BDS/ B.V.Sc, MBBS, MD, Masters Degree in Health/ Life Science, Ph.D from Government or Government recognized University or Institution.
2. Candidates who wish to apply for the Project Technical Support-II job are informed that they should have passed Graduation, Masters Degree in Health Sciences from Government or Government recognized University or Educational Institution.
3. Candidates who wish to apply for the Project Technician-II job are informed that they must have passed 10th class, 12th class, B.Sc in any related to the job from a government or government recognized university or educational institution.
1. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the Project Scientist-B job is 35 years.
2. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the Project Technical Support-II job is 30 years.
3. The maximum age limit for the candidates who want to apply for the Project Technician-II job is 28 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. It has been informed that the selected candidates for Project Scientist-B job will be paid Rs.48,000/- to Rs.61,000/- per month.
2. It has been informed that the selected candidates for the Project Technical Support-II job will be paid Rs.31,000/- per month.
3. It has been informed that the selected candidates for Project Technician-II job will be paid Rs.17,000/- per month.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this job will be selected through written test and interview. For more details visit the official notification.
How to apply: –
Interested and eligible candidates are advised to get the application form from the official site and fill it and attend the interview on 06.09.2022 with sufficient documents.