National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer
National Institute of siddha has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Professor, Resident Medical Officer, Emergency Medical Officer, House Officer, Medical Officer, Yoga Expert. A total of 13 vacancies have been allotted for above posts . Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 03.03.2021.
Organization: -National Institute of Siddha
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies:- 13 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Resident Medical Officer
• Emergency Medical Officer
• House Officer
• Medical Officer
• Yoga Expert
• Professor – Post Graduate Degree in Siddha with 15 years experience.
• Resident Medical Officer, Emergency Medical Officer, House Officer, Medical Officer – BSMS Degree with PG Degree in Siddha.
• Yoga Expert – M.D (Siddha) – SirappuMaruthuvam
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 40.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-.
• Applicants will be selected through interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
• Applicants should pay RS.500/- pay through DD.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application download link is given below.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 03-03-2020.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Post.