National Institute Of Siddha Chennai Recruitment 2022 03 LDC Post
National Institute Of Siddha has released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post 03 Hospital Superintendent, Senior Research Officer (Stat), Lower Division Clerk Posts. In this employment notification, a total of 03 vacancies are to be filled for the above jobs. Eligible and competent persons are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this document thoroughly.
Organization: – National Institute Of Siddha
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – 03
Nature of work: – Permanent
Last date:- 22.08.2022
Selection Process:- Written Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- Chennai
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Hospital Superintendent
2. Senior Research Officer (Stat)
3. Lower Division Clerk
1. Hospital Superintendent:-
Qualification: PG qualification in Siddha and included in the concerned schedule to the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970: 10 years working/teaching experience in a Siddha hospital having minimum 100 operational beds.
Desirable Qualification: (i) Degree / Diploma in Hospital / health care University. (ii) Research experience in Siddha in a recognized institution / (iii) Published work in a scientific medical journal.
2. Senior Research Officer (Stat):-
Qualification: PG degree in Statistics from a recognized University. 15 Years experience in the field on Statistics in Central / State / Quasi Govt. Institutions.
1. Ph.D in Statistics / Extensive experience in Research work. Knowledge in Tamil & English.
3. Lower Division Clerk:-
Qualification: PG degree in Statistics. Working knowledge of computer. At least 10 years regular experience in Central Govt / State Govt / Quasi Govt Institutions in the field of Statistics preferably drawing in the scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39100 + 5400 and 5 Years experience as Statistician.
1. Hospital Superintendent – 56 years
2. Senior Research Officer (Stat) – 50 years
3. Lower Division Clerk – 28 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Hospital Superintendent – Level 12 + NPA ( Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – III (Rs.15600- 39100) with GP Rs.7600/- with NPA)
2. Senior Research Officer (Stat) – Level 11 ( Pre-revised Scale of Pay : PB – III (Rs.15600-39100) with GP Rs.6600/-).
3. Lower Division Clerk – Pay Matrix: Level 2 (Pre-revised Scale of Pay: PB-I (Rs.5200-20200) with GP Rs.1900/-).
1. Short Listing
2. Written Test & Interview
1. The cost of Application Form is Rs.750/- for each post. The Application format can be downloaded from the Institute’s website: https://nischennai.org.
2. The Application Form may be filled up and submitted along with the cost of Application Form by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Director, National Institute of Siddha” Payable at Chennai.
3. SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to apply: –
Candidates Application is to be sent along with all the required certificates/documents for age proof, educational qualifications, experience, etc., to the “Director, National Institute of Siddha, Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai 600 047.