National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2022 / Senior Research Fellow Post
Currently the job announcement is from the National Institute of Psychiatry and Neuroscience (NIMHANS). According to this announcement, vacancies have been set aside for Senior Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow. Applications from qualified and talented people are welcome. Therefore eligible and talented applicants can apply and benefit through this post.
Organization: – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: – 05
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 23.06.2022
Selection Process:- Walk in Interview
How to apply:- Walk in Interview
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the current job announcement, the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience plans to fill the vacancies as follows.
1. Senior Research Associate – 01 Post
2. Senior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
3. Multitask Worker – 01 Post
1. Applicants for the post of Senior Research Associate must have completed an M.Phil / Ph.D degree in Psychiatric Social Work / Clinical Psychology from a government-recognized educational institution.
2. Applicants for the post of Senior Research Fellow should have completed M.Phil / Masters Degree in Psychiatric Social Work / Clinical Psychology from Government recognized institutes.
3. Applicants for the job of Multitask Worker should have completed 10th class and ITI in government recognized educational institutions.
4. Senior Research Associate Must have at least 3 years prior experience in work related fields.
5. Senior Research Fellow Must have at least 2 years prior experience in work related fields.
6. Applicants must also be proficient in Tamil, Kannada and English.
As on 01.06.2022, the maximum age for this job is 45 years. Applicants must be under 45 years of age.
Senior Research Associate will be paid Rs. 60,000 / -, Senior Research Fellow Rs. 40,000 / – and Multitask Worker Rs. 20,000 / – per month. In addition, an additional amount of HRA will be provided.
Eligible candidates applying for this post will be selected through interview which will be held on 23.06.2022 at 10.00 am at the address mentioned in the notification.
How to apply: –
Eligible and talented applicants should color the documents recommended in the official announcement and attend the interview directly.