National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 | Museum Cureator
National Institute of Ayurveda has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Associate Professor, Lecturer, Museum Cureator, Pharmacist, Cataloguer, Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). A total of 52 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 11.03.2020.
Organization :- National Institute of Ayurveda
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 52 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Exam/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- Jaipur
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Associate Professor
• Museum Cureator
• Pharmacist Cataloguer
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
• Associate Professor – Post Graduate in Ayurveda
• Lecturer – Post Graduate in Ayurveda
• Museum Cureator – BSc in Botany with 2 years experience.
• Pharmacist – 12th / Diploma in AYUSH Nursing & Pharmacy
• Cataloguer – 10th / Diploma in Library Science
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) – 12th / Typing Speed 35 WPS
• Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass
• The age of the applicants should be between 18 and maximum 50.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• The monthly salary for the above post will be Rs.18,000/- to Rs.2,09,200/-.
• Applicants will be selected through Written Exam /interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details to inform through post or Mail.
• Associate Professor : Rs. 4000/- for SC
• Lecturer : Rs. 3500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 3000/- for EWS, SC & ST
• Pharmacist, Museum Cureter, Cataloger, Lower Divisional Clerk & MTS: Rs. 2000/- for General & OBC and Rs. 1800/- for EWS, SC,& ST Applicants.
• No Fee is payable by Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen Applicants.
How to apply:-
• Applicants for this job apply through Post. Application is given in notification.
• Please fill in the application form and send it to the address given in the notification within 11-03-2020.
• Applicants submitted the application along with required documents through Email.