The National Housing Bank (NHB) invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to various posts
in Senior Management Grade Scale-IV (Regional Manager – Risk Management), Middle Management Grade
Scale-II (Deputy Manager) and Junior Management Grade Scale -I (Assistant Manager).
Employment Details:- National Housing Bank
Organization :- NHB
Job Type:- Central Govt
Vacancies :- 17
Nature of work :- Regular Basis
Last date :- 30-12-2021
Selection Process :- Online Examination
How to apply :- Online
Job location :- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
1. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 14 Vacancies
2. Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 02 Vacancies
3. Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 01 Vacancies
A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
Graduate in any discipline.
Desirable: MBA (Finance) will be preferred.
Minimum Post-qualification Experience: 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
3. Regional Manager
(a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or
(b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
1. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Rs.36000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7- 63840/-
2. Deputy Manager (Scale II) – Rs.48170 – 1740/1 – 49910 – 1990/10 – 69810/-
3. Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management – Rs.76010 – 2220/4 – 84890 – 2500/2 – 89890/-
1. Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 30 Years
2. Deputy Manager (Scale II) – Minimum 23 Years & Maximum 32 Years
3. Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management – Minimum 30 Years & Maximum 45 Years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
1. SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. Other than SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 850/- (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)
1. Phase I: Online Examination
2. Phase II – Interview
How to apply:-
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR:-
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Document Scan and Upload
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NHB website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://nhb.org.in/ from 01-12-2021 to 30-12-2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.