National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2022Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Advisor, Sr. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has released a new notification to fill up the vacancies for the post of Consultant. It has been informed that the selected candidates will be paid Rs.1,05,000/- per month. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants are advised to apply and avail before the closing date.
Organization: – National Fertilizers Limited
Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
Vacancies: – 02
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 14.09.2022
Selection Process:- Test & Interview
How to apply:- Offline
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
Advisor, Sr. It has been informed that a total of 2 vacancies have been allocated for the job of Consultant.
1. Advisor –Agrochemical (1 no.) – Degree in Chemical Engineering Or Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Experience – Degree in Chemical Engineering with 12 years of experience in the field of Agro Chemical formulations Manufacturing Plant. Or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 14 years’ experience in the field of Agro Chemical Formulations Manufacturing Plant.
2. Sr. Consultant – Agrochemical (1 no.) – M.Sc. in Chemistry or higher preferably in analytical chemistry
Age of the candidates shall not exceed 62 years as on 01.08.2022.
1. Advisor (Agrochemical) – Rs.1,05,000/- per month
2. Sr Consultant (Agrochemical) – Rs.90,000/- per month
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. Selection shall be made according to merit drawn on the basis of performance of shortlisted candidates in the interview process to be held at NFL Bathinda. Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview with minimum average of 50% marks. No Travelling Allowance would be payable for attending the interview or joining/reporting for duty upon selection.
How to apply: –
1. Interested candidates may submit their application in the prescribed proforma, which should be duly filled-in alongwith self-attested copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, post qualification work- experience Certificate(s) and Relieving Order from last employer (if not presently employed). The application in a sealed envelope cover super-scribed with“ Application for the engagement as Advisor/ Sr Consultant (Agrochemical)”should be addressed to: “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda Unit, Sibian Road, Bathinda, Punjab- 151003”
2. The last date for receipt of duly filled application is 15 days from the date of publication unless extended and notified on NFL’s website.
3. Incomplete/Unsigned application proforma OR application not in prescribed proforma OR application not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents OR not fulfilling the eligibility criteria OR application received at any other address of NFL other than as mentioned at sl. no. K (1) OR application received after due date shall be summarily ‘Rejected’ and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Notification & Application form Download