National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Recruitment 2022
The National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has now released a notification to fill the vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager (Purchase). In this employment notification, various vacancies are to be filled for the above job. Eligible and competent persons for this work are invited to register themselves immediately after reading this entry in full.
Organization: – National Dairy Development Board
Job Type: – Central Govt
Vacancies: – Various
Nature of work: – May Be Permanent
Last date:- 15.07.2022
Selection Process:- Direct Interview
How to apply:- Online
Job location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
According to the Central Government employment notification, various vacancies have been allocated for the post of Deputy Manager (Purchase) in the National Dairy Development Board.
1. Aspirants who wish to apply for this Central Government job must have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.Com degree in the relevant course from a Government or Government recognized educational institution.
1. Candidates who wish to apply for this central government job should have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field after completing their degree.
2. Candidates should have experience in Handling procurement of goods / services in public / private sector.
3. Also prior experience in Materials Management / Supply Chain Management will be preferred.
4. It has been announced that those who wish to apply for this central government job will be better off if they possess the skills given below.
Well versed with Microsoft Office, ERP
Knowledge of industry specific terminology, rules, regulations, taxations.
Understanding of various SOPs (e.g. World Bank, CVC)
Understanding of legal aspects of buying
Basic Project Management
Meticulous in documentation
Planning and organizing skills
To be good support to the team
As per 01.06.2022 as on 01.06.2022 aspirants who want to apply for this central government job must not be more than 28 years of age.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Candidates selected for this central government job are expected to get monthly salary depending on their qualification and previous experience. And more details regarding this can be seen in the official notification.
Eligible and skilled candidates will be selected through direct interview (Direct Interview) for this central government job.
How to apply: –
Eligible and talented persons for this central government job should immediately click on the website link at the end of this post and fill and submit the online applications given on the official website. Also 15.07.2022 has been announced as the last date to apply for this job.