National Company Law Tribal Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer
National Company Law Tribal has just issued a new employment announcement. This job advertisement has been announced for the post of Assistant Registrar & Deputy Registrar. A total of 12 vacancies have been allotted for this work. Applications are therefore welcome by Post from eligible and interested applicants. So interested applicants should apply by 30.06.2021. Interested and eligible applicants can download the notice below and read it in full to know the selection, interview, educational qualification, application fee, how the exam is conducted and how to apply for this job before applying for this job.
Organization: -National Company Law Tribal
Job Type: -Government of India
Vacancies: 12 Posts
Nature of work: -Permanent
Selection process:- Test/Interview
How to apply:- Apply by Post
Job Location:- All Over India
Further education Qualifications and all the details are below.
• Assistant Registrar
• Deputy Registrar
• Applicants for above post should worked previously in Central/State government .
• Candidates should proper experience on related to the field.
• Applicants should worked in analogous post.
• You can download and see the announcement below for more details.
• Candidates who above 18 and below 56 are eligible to apply for the above job.
• Applicants can approach the official notice for details on age relaxation.
• Assistant Registrar – Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-
• Deputy Registrar – Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
• Applicants will be selected through Test/Interview.
• Selected Candidates will get Interview Details through post or Mail.
How to apply:-
• The details of the posts, along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification/ experience etc. required for each category of post are given in the enclosed Annexure-1.
• The National Company Law Tribunal (Recruitment, Salary and other Terms and Conditions of Service of Officers and other Employees) Rules, 2020 may kindly be seen at NCLT website, i.e., https://nclt.gov.in under the link Public Notices.
• The period of appointment on deputation will be initially for a period of three years or till further orders, whichever is earlier. Other terms and conditions of service shall be governed by O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt..(Pay II) dated 17th June, 2010 of Department of personnel & Training.
• Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions, Govt. of India as amended from time to time.
• The officers and staff joining/already joined in NCLT on deputation, and already availing GPRA facility in their parent body, have been allowed to continue the benefit of GPRA on joining NCLT. However, the officers and staff not already availing GPRA in their parent body will not be eligible to apply for General Pool Residential Accommodation on joining NCLT on deputation.
• Last date for receipt of applications is 30.06.2021.